Locanda il Gallo
we wish to inform you, pursuant to EU regulation 2016/679, that the processing of your personal data will be correct and transparent, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
The treatment will be carried out also with the aid of IT tools for the following purposes:
- to fulfill the obligation under Article 109 of the Royal Decree 18.6.1931 n. 773, which requires us to register and communicate to the police headquarters the personalities of the clients housed;
- to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations;
- to perform the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to her;
- to speed up registration procedures in case of your subsequent stays at our hotel.
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers.
We also wish to inform you that the provision of your data for the treatments referred to in points 1 and 2 is mandatory, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host you in our hotel.
If you wish to have the treatments referred to in points 3, 4 and 5, you will have to give us your consent. The consent can however be subsequently revoked opposing the treatments.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by Article 7 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003), you can contact the Data Controller.
The data controller is Laurus srl, the person in charge is the legal representative.
Please regarding any question or request about your data, contact: email@example.com